New project of Mueble de España
SpanskDesign is a new project of Mueble de España – Furniture from Spain, the brand created to promote and enhance the prestige of Spanish furniture on international markets.
The brand has become synonymous with quality, presenting styles, trends and adaptability to various consumer demands – all thanks to experience of the participating furniture manufacturers.
Furniture from Spain’s identity is based on core values that include a business vision.
- Variety and Richness: A wide range of styles from classic to modern, from luxurious to traditional, from functional to design…
- Passion and Creativity: The Spanish axis of communication and differentiation with the red colour as a reflection of Spain reflecting its passion, emotion, creativity and dynamism…
- Customization: A combination of styles and adaptations to suit the taste of the clients.
SpanskDesign is therefore the business promotion platform created to bring Spain’s design closer to the Scandinavian audience.
There are six furniture and lighting companies participating in Spansk Design platform and they will be presenting their work giving Scandinavians the possibility to familiarize themselves with the products and services.
The six companies are:
- Arturo Alvarez dedicated to the design and production of lighting- entirely handmade- and present in 50 countries.
- Bover that presents innovative design for the lighting of commercial projects.
- Discalsa a leading brand of ceramic top tables.
- Ecus a firm that has re-invented the sleeping experience with their innovative mattresses.
- Inclass that produces furniture for residential, office and public spaces.
- Point presenting collections of comfort and functionality for life outside and the freedom of living at home.
Discover SpanskDesign, discover new emotions!